Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Visit from GG

My mom, the kids' GG, came to visit this past weekend.  My dad couldn't make it because he had to work.  Since my parents live in a different state, the kids don't get to see them very often.  Trust me, a heavy amount of guilt is constantly placed on my parents for abandoning their grandkids.  They just abandoned them!  My mom despises me when I say this, so of course it's going on the blog!  A dose of good ol' Catholic guilt is always in order when you just abandon your grandkids.  GG's visit went well.  Jackson and Cullen enjoyed showing off all their new found talents to their grandmother.

As a bonus, GG babysat two nights she was here.  Andrew and I were actually able to go on two dates!  I mean the earth stood still for a little while because we were able to see a movie and have dinner.  Talk didn't involve telling a child to be quiet or no.  Ah, the small things in life.  Andrew and I definitely enjoyed our two nights of freedom because we never know when we'll be able to do it again.  Although this year, we both pledged to get a babysitter more often and go out.

Here are a few pictures from GG's visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment