Monday, July 9, 2012

Baby Ingalls #3 is going to be a...

Boy!


Yes, we are having another boy to add to an already growing clan of Ingalls men.  Andrew and I are very excited!  I know many people were convinced it was going to be a girl, but we are truly blessed to be having another boy.  Although, my girl indulgences may have to be kicked up a notch to balance out all the testosterone coming from my house.

Andrew and I still have not decided on names.  We've been tossing a few ideas back and forth.  We've had many suggestions as well (cough, cough, no more are needed, thank you).  Whenever we finally settle on one, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

In the mean time, here are a couple of pictures from the ultrasound I had on Friday.  Yep, I've known since Friday, but things happened and I wasn't able to post about it.  And as Andrew pointed out on Friday, my blog name is still right on point!  So here is our little baby boy!




No comments:

Post a Comment