Monday, July 23, 2012

Helping Hands

Our weekend was pretty laid back.  We didn't do a whole heck of a lot which is nice to have every now and then.  I often wonder what the heck I did before kids!  I could have conquered the world or something with all the free time I used to have.  Good for me, I was usually in grad school.  Otherwise I might have gone nuts with all my spare time.

Anyway, Andrew finally finished up fixing the fence!  We have a completely stable and solid fence again.  He had a couple of 'helping hands' when he put the last part of the fence back together.  Since I was supervisor in charge (no way was I going to go help put a fence back together in 100 degree heat being 22 weeks pregnant), I made sure all areas were looked into.  In other words, I made sure cold water and lemonade were readily available as well as sunscreen was applied.  Tough job, I know.



No comments:

Post a Comment