Friday, August 10, 2012

No Snack For You!

Me:  Boys, you don't need a snack.  Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes.

5 minutes later...

Andrew:  What's that noise?

Me:  I don't know.

Andrew:  Where are Jackson and Cullen?

Me:  I don't know.

Andrew:  Umm... I found them. (laughing)

Me:  I guess they must have been really hungry.  Don't let them eat anymore.  Dinner is almost ready.

They had closed themselves in the pantry after repeatedly being told to wait for dinner.  When Andrew opened the door, this is what he found.  By the way, ignore the completely disorganized pantry in the background.  I can't keep anything in its proper place with two children constantly going in and rearranging everything.

I'm pretty sure Jackson and Cullen are going through growth spurts right now.  They are eating me out of house and home.  I'm starting to dread feeding three teenage boys.  It will probably be a weekly trip to Sam's just so I don't starve.  Or I'll have to start hiding the food I don't want them to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment