Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Picasso Anyone?

Since the boys haven't had preschool this past month, I've done a couple of art projects with them.  Here are a couple of pictures taken a couple of weeks ago of them painting.


Yes, that's blue paint on his mouth (nontoxic, of course).

When I was taking pictures, I didn't realize until after I had put the camera down I had forgotten to put the paint smocks over the boys.  I did put them on, eventually.  At least I remembered to cover the table with a drape cloth!  The boys had a blast painting.  Although, I had to scrub Cullen down twice because he was extremely enthusiastic about finger painting.  Jackson was so proud of his work he made me put it immediately on the refrigerator to show Dad when he got home.


Jackson with his paint brush



This was just the beginning of finger painting. It looked liked he had slaughtered a pig afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment