Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The 'Hover' Move

With the boys being in swim lessons, our routine has changed a bit.  We're bathing and eating dinner in shifts depending on who gets home first.

Last week, Cullen was eating dinner by himself at the kitchen table while I kept him company.  He was eating quite well, so I left the table to wash some dishes at the sink.  When I'm at the sink, my back is to the table.

As I'm washing, I start hearing Cullen grunt.  I look back and see he's still eating at the table seemingly fine.  I figure he's just really enjoying his dinner.  A few minutes later I start hearing the grunting again.  I walk over to see what is going on when I notice he's not really sitting.

Cullen was squatting quite low in his booster seat and holding onto the arms of the seat.  He was performing the 'hover' move women do in public restrooms when they don't want to sit on a public toilet.  His hover position was due to the fact he was pooping and, obviously, did not want to be seated while he did his business.

And here, I thought only women hovered.  Cullen has perfected his 'hover' at an early age!

No comments:

Post a Comment