Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Jackson!

Just a few days old
Today Jackson, my oldest, turns 3 years old.  It is a little crazy to think how much has changed in three years.    We started a family 3 years ago today, and it continues to grow.

I never thought a little 8lb 1oz squirming boy could bless Andrew and I in such a way.  Although Jackson can be difficult at times (what kid isn't), he also brings a smile to my face every day.  We started with night feedings and rolling on the ground.  We have grown to Jackson being almost completely potty trained (yea!) and bossing his little brother around.  On Jackson's first birthday, he threw his cupcake on the ground.  Now, he has a few bites of cake even though he'll eat peanut butter directly from a spoon (go figure).


Happy Birthday Jackson!  Many more are to come!  Although I could have chosen a nice picture of him smiling, this seemed more appropriate.  I told Jackson to smile for his birthday picture, and this is what he did.


No comments:

Post a Comment