Wednesday, May 9, 2012

No, I'm not getting fat; I'm pregnant!

Yes, it's true.  I'm pregnant.  And no, it was not a surprise.

Andrew and I talked a long time about having a larger family. I had been thinking about it a long time before I actually brought it up. I just knew we should have third child. It might sound dumb, but I couldn't shake the feeling. After I finally got the courage to bring it up to Andrew, he had been having the same thoughts. Although, he was reluctant to bring it up to me. It's nice to know we think on the same wave length most of the time.

After a rather lengthy discussion, we decided to try for a third.  I found out I was pregnant at the end of March.  My due date is November 21, 2012, the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.  Looks like I won't have to cook this year!  Whoop!

Andrew and I have been telling the boys there is a baby in Mommy's belly.  We asked Jackson whether he wants a brother or sister.  His answer, always, is a sister.  He's never once said brother.  We'll have to wait and see.  Jackson will be 3 1/2 and Cullen will have just turned 2 when baby #3 comes along.

Andrew and I are excited about adding another addition to the family.  It will involve even more chaos, but my household is already in constant chaos.  Nothing like adding something to spice it up even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment