Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cold Days

Last Thursday, Friday and Saturday, it was so nice outside.  We were able to ride bikes, wear short sleeve shirts, and just enjoy being outside.  It all changed Saturday night/Sunday morning.  A cold front blew through, and it got cold.  Cold enough where it was just too cold to go outside.  The wind would just blow through the layers of clothes we wore, no matter how many we wore.

Because of the cold weather and lack of playing outside, the boys and I came up with a new way to get out the extra energy.

So I have an awesome picture or two to go with this post, but Blogger is not allowing me to upload them.  I've been trying for several days and am just beyond frustrated.  I even sent them a complaint, and it still hasn't been fixed.  I just decided to post the words.

Pretty much, the boys were jumping off a small set up steps we have upstairs.  They were high flying and jumping over their respective brother laying on a step below.  They had a blast!  I really wish I could put a picture up, but it still won't work.  I'm hoping I can get one up soon.

 
 UPDATE:  So I have no idea how I just did it, but I got the pictures up.  Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment