Friday, January 4, 2013

Come on Preschool

I have really enjoyed spending the last 2 1/2 weeks with my boys.  I truly have, but I am definitely ready for preschool to start back up.  My pantry is empty, my house needs cleaning, and my mental health needs a slight break.  And, my wine, beer, and liquor need to be restocked.

Those 12 hours a week Jackson and Cullen are at preschool are definitely well worth it.  It's difficult to get anything done with I constantly hear, "Mommy! So and so did this" or "Mommy! I'm hungry" or "Mommy! I want to (insert activity here)."

I'm also tired of saying "No!" and "Stop hitting each other" or "Do not take toys away from your brother" and "Share!" and "Do NOT jump over Sawyer!" and "No jumping off the furniture" and my personal favorite "I told you not to do that because you were going to get hurt.  Next time listen to me."  Oh the joys of being a mom!

As much as I loved spending time with all three boys and Andrew, I am grateful for part time preschool.  I need a couple of hours of quiet.  Plus if Jackson argues with me one more time about having school today, I might lose it.

Preschool teachers, you are worth your weight in gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment