Thursday, January 10, 2013

Text Message

My phone went off as I was leaving the house yesterday morning to bring the boys to preschool.  When I stopped at a stop sign, I pulled my phone out to see a text message from Andrew.

"Mea dropped a turd in my car"

I started laughing so loud in the car Jackson asked why I was laughing with a very confused look on his face.  I quickly called Andrew to get the full story.

Apparently, Mea was very excited to being traveling to get a haircut and pinched off some in the car.  I couldn't stop laughing, and Andrew was definitely less than amused at my finding this hysterical.  I was quick to point out that if had happened to me, he would be laughing.  I finally heard the smile in his voice when he agreed.

What a way to start a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment