Tuesday, February 12, 2013

That's only slightly embarrassing

Nothing like a good sweat to make all your worries go away.

I worked out Sunday afternoon.  I did 30 minutes on the Stairmaster and by the end was sweating profusely.  I had sweat dripping down my temples, the tip of my nose, and dripping off my chin.  I kept trying to mop it up with my towel, but I couldn't keep up with it.  After my thirty minutes, I hit the stop button.  The machine stopped much more abruptly than I anticipated, and I almost fell flat on my ass.  Luckily, I still had a hand on the handbars so I didn't tumble three feet down to the floor.  Although, the guy stepping next to me looked at me as though I was drunk.  Yes, I didn't anticipate the immediate stop, so I lost my balance.  Oh well.

Anyway, I cleaned off my machine and walked over to the dumbbell area to lift.  I'm standing in front of the mirrors performing an upright row when something catches my attention.  What caught my attention so much that I'm writing on my blog about it you ask?  Crotch sweat.  Yes, I had a serious patch of crotch sweat on my pants!  I was sweating so much (every where on my body apparently) that I had a soul patch of crotch sweat.  I didn't even bother to turn around to see if I had ass sweat to match it.  I figured in this case ignorance is bliss.  Luckily, I was wearing only slightly faded black workout pants.  It wasn't immediately visible, but I saw it.  Since there was nothing I could do about it but let it dry, I finished my workout.

It was only slightly embarrassing.  I've had worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment