Thursday, April 11, 2013

Highlights

It has been a busy/hectic week for me, and it's only Thursday.  I'll just highlight the major points, and will catch everyone up on the big stuff later.

1)  Cullen got sick on Monday.  He was asleep at preschool when I picked him up on Monday.  He woke up from his nap with a fever.  The fever kept breaking and coming back.  Yesterday, Cullen stayed home from preschool and finally broke the fever permanently.  Thank goodness!  It's been long days and long nights of having to put him back to bed constantly because he's not feeling well.  Luckily no one else has caught what he had, and I'm praying it stays that way.

2)  I'm being inundated with calls from realtors.  Andrew and I made the big decision to take the house of the market.  We had extenuating circumstances come about two weeks into the house being on the market.  Combine that with the stress of having to keep in clean with three small children, and I was a big ball of stress.  Because this was the one thing we had control over, the house was pulled off the market.

Since the house was pulled off, I have been receiving 2-3 phone calls a day from realtors wanting to be our next agent, asking why we took the house off the market, and basically telling me how wonderful they all are.  I swear they remind me of vultures going after prey.  We still plan on moving, but moved the date back to keep our sanity.

3)  Sawyer is being baptized on Saturday morning, so my mom, brother, and cousin are coming into town.  Getting the house in order and cleaning have just been another thing on my plate.

When my life slows down a little bit, as in probably next week, I will more actively writing again.  I'm looking forward to it.  Blogging/writing has become an outlet for me to take a deep breath, look at the craziness that is my life, and make light of it.  Yep, I'm definitely looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment