Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Getting Crayon out of Carpet

If you were ever curious, OxiClean takes crayon right out of carpet without a huge mess.

The reason I know this is Jackson wanted to color this morning.  Jackson colored while Cullen attempted to color.  I decided to print out some Thanksgiving coloring pages for the boys.

The kids' activity table is right next to the computer desk.  When I'm using the computer upstairs, the boys play directly behind me.  I can't see them, but I can hear them.  Hmm... maybe I should rethink the placement of the table.  As I'm printing out coloring pages, I hear a thump.  I look back and see a huge mess!

Jackson colored while Cullen attempted to eat the crayons.  After taking the initial crayon out of Cullen's mouth, I see crayon pieces all of the floor.  Normally, no big deal.  Today, the pieces were smeared into the carpet since the crayons wet.  Viola!  Crayon on the carpet.

As I'm processing this, I hear more munching.  I turn around to find a dog, Thibie, eating crayons!  Seriously!  The dog has more food allergies than you can imagine, and she's eating a crayon!  Not a little one either.  She's got at least half a crayon already down here throat.  Great....

Yes, OxiClean takes crayon right out of carpet.

And I get the lovely task of picking up colored dog poo tomorrow!  What a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment