Friday, November 18, 2011

Different Ways to Wake up my Kid from a Nap

My way of waking Jackson up from a nap: Go into his room, open the blinds, turnoff the music, rub his back until he's awake, and tell him its time to wake up.  After I make sure he's awake, tell him to come get a snack.

Andrew's way of waking him up: Go into his room, jump on his bed, and start tickling him until he's awake.  Followed quickly by Jackson attacking Andrew, starting to wrestle on his bed, then both fall off of said bed, and continue wrestling on the floor.

Although I would probably not wake up Jackson in that manner, it was pretty amusing to watch.  It got even more interesting when Cullen decided to walk in and join the wrestling.

I guess some boys don't ever grow up!  Gotta love 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment