Sunday, November 13, 2011

Continued Creativity

Why am I still surprised when one of my boys comes up with a new way to use a toy or some other object?

Jackson's new place to put his sit and spin.  Apparently, he decided a higher vantage point would make the sit and spin even cooler than normal.  Unfortunately for him, I had to put an end to the fun when Jackson decided standing up and spinning on top of the ottoman would be even more awesome.

Or finding this when I go to cook dinner.  I pull out my pot to heat up some soup and find half of the refrigerator toy magnets in it.  I'm glad I saw them before I put the pot on the burner.

None of these things should surprise me, but they always do.  I'm glad my kids have an imagination and creativity.  Its nice to know these things don't die out with all of the technology these days.

Continue to be creative kids!  Just don't jeopordize your lives or any of my belongings along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment