Friday, November 4, 2011

I Forgot What!

I went outside in the backyard to play with the boys this morning.  After about 10 minutes of Jackson hitting the baseball off the tee, Cullen walked over to the slide.

Cullen crawls up the slide and slides down.  As he slides down and into my waiting arms (he can't stop himself before being flung onto the ground), I notice he has a wet spot on his jeans.  I pick him up to determine what has caused the spot.  After first I though it was morning dew from the slide, but the slide was clear.  I go check to see if his diaper leaked to find he doesn't have a diaper on!

Right before we went outside, I had changed Cullen's diaper and didn't put a new one on him.  I just put his jeans on leaving him to go commando.

I have no idea what I was thinking, but I had to laugh at myself!

1 comment: