Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's Jesus, Mommy!

After a very busy day yesterday, I was worn out by late afternoon.  I pretty much let the boys have free rein of the house as long as no one got hurt.

I hear Jackson shouting something in the front room.  I couldn't figure out what he was saying.  Toddler speak is a completely different language.  For example, Jackson told me, "I want a pretzel."  It took me about 2 minutes to figure out it was pretzel he was saying because I was interpreting it as, "I want a pistol."  Yep, glad he was saying pretzel in the end.

So after shouting a few more times, he comes running into the kitchen.  He runs up to me showing me the cross I keep on the foyer table saying, "It's Jesus, Mommy!" with a huge smile on his face.

My heart melted a little in that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment