Thursday, November 24, 2011

Being Thankful


A rare moment of the boys almost hugging,
prior to Jackson being sick.
Thanksgiving Day this year turned out to be the four of us staying at home for parade watching, movie watching, playing and dinner.  Jackson came down with a virus on Tuesday and has been out of commission since.  My poor boy has had a fever and just hasn't been up to par.

Even though it is only the four of us, I am thankful to be spending time with my family.  Cullen is causing havoc around the house and torturing his sick brother.  Andrew is getting to spend quality with the boys.  Jackson is resting on the couch, and I have been cooking up a storm and taking care of everyone.  It doesn't seem we have the opportunity to spend together without a million things to do occur very often.  When we do have a break from outside demands, it's nice to relax.

I am blessed with a wonderful husband, two great children, and good health.  We may not live by extended family, but we are close to them.  I have amazing friends for whom I am grateful for.  I am truly happy for all the good things in my life.

May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment